Friday, May 23, 2014

Naked Lunch at Woodstock School of Art -Nude paintings by Gretchen Kelly


Works from this morning at the Naked Lunch studio session in Woodstock.



Nude #1260a 10"x13" watercolor, gouache, graphite on heather grey paper

Nude #1260b 10"x13" watercolor, gouache, graphite on heather grey paper

Today I traveled over to the Woodstock School of Art for a day of figurative work called "Naked Lunch". But no, I did not eat lunch in the buff. No one did, I am happy to report. There were two models in the  morning and two in the afternoon. I left a bit early because the afternoon was a loooong pose or else a male model....neither of which I am into. But, I did enjoy myself and got some nice paintings which you can see two of here....more to come.

Click to like and follow my Facebook page

No comments: