Monday, March 03, 2014

Boudoir Session #6 painted watercolor figurative works by Gretchen Kelly

This was my Sixth Boudoir Session with a senior friend who modeled. We had talked about doing this several years ago and finally we did it. I hope this is seen by some of my other older female friends and that they sign up for a session…
Directly below are the quicky gesture poses and they all measure 6"x9"
 and are watercolor on white paper.




Boudoir Session 6.6 - 10"x15" watercolor on white paper
click to purchase on my Etsy shop
Boudoir Session 6.7 - 10"x15" watercolor on white paper
click to purchase on my Etsy shop
Boudoir Session 6.8 - 11"x15" watercolor on white paper
click to purchase on my Etsy shop

Boudoir Session 6.9 - 10"x15" watercolor on white paper
click to purchase on my Etsy shop

















No comments: