Sunday, February 23, 2014

Boudoir Session 5- lingerie poses painted in watercolor by Gretchen Kelly

I had the best blonde model (friend) from the 1960's! -not really she's a lot younger than that. She was a natural born poser. I'd say from the side, reclining, rear view and she'd strike the pose perfectly. It was a breeze and I produced what I usually do in two hours rather than three. I'll def get her to come back! I love the blonde Bridgette Bardot feeling of this session.

Boudoir Session 5.1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 - quick gesture sketches
6"x9" watercolor + graphite
go to my Etsy shop to purchase $35. each
Boudoir session 5.8
10.5"x15" watercolor, gouache, graphite
click to purchase on my Etsy shop $65

Boudoir session 5.7
10.5"x15" watercolor, gouache, graphite
click to purchase on my Etsy shop $65 
Boudoir session 5.9
10.5"x15" watercolor, gouache, graphite on Stonehenge paper
click to purchase on my Etsy shop $125 

No comments: