Saturday, October 08, 2011

I ♥ Hudson paintings by Gretchen Kelly

 Artswalk in Hudson, NY will be throughout Hudson (+ Chatham) October 8th - 10th.
There is Windows on Warren and a new venue which is being co-sponsored by Etsy! :
The Artists Marketplace in a tent down by the Hudson River. This is very exciting for us in Hudson.
I have a booth in the Tent and will be showing my I ♥ Hudson paintings, 
which are an ongoing series of works that detail the beauty found in the aged and decayed in the streets and the alleys of my beloved Hudson.
 I snap photos as I walk in Hudson, which turn into paintings.
I have printed notecards and digital prints of these originals for affordable prices. 
So if you don't want to spend a lot of money on an original you can 

purchase a print for $20. or a pack of 2 cards for $12.

 

No comments: