Saturday, December 19, 2009

12 Days of FAVE ARTists (countdown): Victoria McKenzie

Victoria McKenzie was on the Daily Painters.com website in the very beginning back in Sept. 2006 when it started. She's not there anymore but I have followed her blog on + off through the years to see what she paints and posts. Her world is that of a Fauvist which is what attracted me to her work along with the tropical influences and Jamaican life in her work. I LOVE Jamaica..... I love Victoria's colorful Jamaican people and the lush plants that she paints. Her work makes me feel like I am on vacation where the sea is turquoise and life is easy breezey.










Thanks, Victoria for making my world more colorful!

2 comments:

Syd Tha Kyd said...

OMG!!!!!

Showing up for the Muse said...

WOW THESE ARE BEAUTIFUL- PERFECT EYE BALM FOR A SNOW DAY TOO.