Monday, December 14, 2009

12 Days of FAVE ARTists (countdown): JANET HILL

I thought I would do a Holiday countdown of some of my Fave ARTists as a way to spread some Holiday Joy from me to you. These are some Artists that I check in with, on a daily basis to see what they are up to. Today's Fave is Janet Hill. She is at the top of my list every day. I don't own an original of hers yet but have bought some of her prints on Etsy. She owns a few of mine too...

I get inspired and want to dress up when I look at one of her portraits.





My mouth drools when I look at one of her decadent dessert paintings.

I want to throw a soiree when I see one of her festive outdoor party scenes.

I want to shop when I look at her paintings of shoes + dresses.

I get a warm feeling of contentment when I look at her interior paintings.
She has inspired me to get on Etsy and stick with it till I find my niche there and I have. Janet sells her paintings as soon as she posts them - there is definitely a line of collectors ready to hit the buy button as soon as she posts. She has prints available too. I have bought several as gifts for Christmas presents and come to think of it -- time for me to order some again this year! Go to Janet's Etsy shop to buy some too!

No comments: