Monday, October 26, 2009

Nude #736 - original watercolor nude by Gretchen Kelly


12" x 19" watercolor, gouache, graphite on paper
She's Fauvist in color and what I am feeling these days in regard to this season of colorful foliage. One of my favorite things to do is to drive on the Taconic State Parkway in NY and space-out in the beauty of the colors and the terrain as I drive. I still have my mind on the road and know it like the back of my hand. My eyes are filled to the tippy top with the beauty of Mother Nature's creation. I get lots of inspiration on these drives and much serenity in the 2+ hour drive that I often take to Ct. I take random drive-by pictures out the window as I am steering with the left and clicking with the right...I've gotten pretty good at this task through the years.
For price: EMAIL ME!

No comments: