Sunday, December 14, 2008

the BARDO opening reception at (hi)story








Here we are at the opening reception of the Bardo - myself and the Love Artist, Kathe Izzo. This is a conceptual Art show about what the Love Artist calls the Bardo- which means the place in-between. Kathe's creative process is performance and it involves relationship. In this work, I have collaborated with her and painted her in the bathtub. My paintings are featured on the walls along with Kathe's "Crush Museum" peices that are shown flanking the mirror. These peices are ephemora from her life experience. The show is held at the designer atelier (hi)story which is a high end women's clothing stor owned by Vilma Mare, who is the designer.
Click here to see my website page - BARDO- featuring my work in the show along with additional paintings which were part of our work session but not included in the show.

No comments: