Monday, October 06, 2008

French Maid- original painting by Gretchen Kelly


12"x 22"- gouache on paper


This is a painting I did based on another painting that I did which I have not posted yet because it is part of a series which I am presenting for the first time at my Salon this weekend at Artswalk in Hudson. I am presenting a collection of paintings which are all part of "the BOUDOIR project". This painting was done for my special calling card for the event - which you can see here also. The painting is for sale and if you are interested in purchasing it, please email me. Now back to the drawing board where I am finishing my poster for the event and will post that later..... stay tuned for all my upcoming Art event announcements.
CLICK to go to my webpage for more details on this event.....

1 comment:

Waylon Summers said...

Great piece! Are you offering signed posters as well?