Friday, October 17, 2008

the BOUDOIR project

During Artswalk 2008, which was last weekend - I held my Salon and the BOUDOIR project, featuring my muse, the love artist, Kathe Izzo. She inspires me endlessly and we have more works coming up during the holidays, so stay tuned for that.


I will continue each year to hold my Salon. I hope that it becomes a destination for Art patrons when attending Artswalk as the years go by. I work hard on putting this together and learn lots. This is the second year.

I showed 3 Red Trees in the open show for all members of the CCCA which was in the Cannonball Factory:


Tomorrow I will post pics from "Windows on Warren Street" which is part of the event and how Artswalk started 14 years ago. I curated four blocks, matching my Artist friends with storefronts.

1 comment:

olechko said...

what a great idea to display your artwork like this - in the room's interior. Great job!