Sunday, June 01, 2008

Two Red Barns + windmill in Spring- 8.5"x11" - watercolor + graphite



I have been hungry for the Red Barns in the Spring landscape. I'm scouting around and snapping away. One hand on the wheel and one out the window with the camera. Some of the new series will show previous barns from the winter series - now sans blanc and all dressed in Spring GREEN. I love GREEN. It is the color of growth, sprouting, fresh newness, it should be my middle name. I also love RED, aqua and ORANGE. I love colors - they excite me and heal me and make me happy.... lalalalalalalala....

For price: EMAIL ME!




(SOLD)
Here is the winter version of the Two Red Barns + Windmill....






1 comment:

rick nilson said...

I love your farm scenes and your barns. Snow in June? Must be North Dakota.