Sunday, June 08, 2008

"North up Rte. 7"- original oil painting by Gretchen Kelly



11"x14" - oil on canvas
This is a painting I did quite a while ago that I just came across and wanted to post. It is good filler today because I did not have a chance to do a new painting for this blog, instead I was painting designs for ceramic dinnerware and trying to meet a deadline for which I have been working towards for the last two months. Finally, I am done and hope to devote some real quality time to painting at the end of this week. I have one more deadline that must get finished this week and that is the DOG - the DOG - the DOG - the last and final dog. I will post those final pics at the end of the week along with some upcoming photos that promise to be funny- I will be in Hudson's Flag Day parade on a DOG float with DOGs and other Artists.
$100.

No comments: