Thursday, March 27, 2008

Nudes -18"x24" -one minute poses #1-#8

I paint a series of ten one minute poses in the beginning of our figure drawing session. I have been focusing on refining my gestural lines by using india ink and brush. It is unforgiving and gives me the challenge and practice of having courage to make my mark. The paintings measure 18"x24". It is very good practice for me and I thought I would show the good, the bad, but not the ugly, which I have spared the viewer from (maybe another time for that).
If you are interested in purchasing any of these singularly or as a group.
  • Email me! for price.

  • #1 - one minute pose

    #2- one minute pose

    #3 - one minute pose

    #4 - one minute pose

    #5- one minute pose

    #6 - one minute pose
    Sold to a collector in Va.

    #7 - one minute pose


    #8 - one minute pose

    No comments: