Sunday, October 15, 2006

Still Life of Yummy Red Pear - 5"x5" oil on pumice coated wood



The thing I am liking about posting on a blog is that I can see what
I am doing more objectively. I can then make some adjustments to my
daily Art. When I see myself getting too-too tight or forced I want
to do a U-turn. That's what this gloppy pear is. I needed to get away
from recording literally. I do that and constantly spank myself for
it. For me, the daily Art making is suppose to be under 1-2 hours of
FREEDOM. Yesterday's nude #99 was a U-turn also. I feel so much
better when I am loose.

2 comments:

bradfordbrenner said...

Your work is great! I really like it!!! I think with art one can improve technically, but ultimately, you either have it or you don't. You've got it!

Dawn Breeze said...

bellissima! Brava bella raggazza!